test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't spend my skillpoints.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi,
I can't spend my skillpoints from the start already, I'm lvl 8 now without skills. I can skill my bridge officers though, but not myself. I keep trying at least 5 times+ every day but it just doesn't work. I keep getting an error. Anyone knows how to fix this? I got that saurian dude character btw, I read somewhere that more people with that character got the same problem. Will it get fixed this beta? :S
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If it's a Saurian, then yes, I believe there is still a problem with them levelling up.

Otherwise, it's most likely just a lag problem.
    edited January 2010
    Cthulhuite wrote: »
    If it's a Saurian, then yes, I believe there is still a problem with them levelling up.

Otherwise, it's most likely just a lag problem.

I had the same issue... And yes, it was with a Saurian. When I created a new non-Saurian, spending skill points wasn't a problem.
    edited January 2010
    Well I'm a lvl 8 saurian now and I have spent some hour in the game now. not going to start again :S Can handle fine without the skills but it's still annoying.
    edited January 2010
    Motions wrote: »
    Well I'm a lvl 8 saurian now and I have spent some hour in the game now. not going to start again :S Can handle fine without the skills but it's still annoying.

Can't blame you then. I've read other posts where it seems to only effect SOME Saurian characters, but not all of them.