edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
100% reproduceable.

Started happening today, I've submitted 3 error reports thus far
Bacon@theansaname
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The game breaker for me is the beam down as a ship and then you have no awayteam. Thats TRIBBLE and needs to be fixed fast.

But I have never had a total crash of the client like you have.
    edited January 2010
    Have had the same issue going both directions (Ship to shore and shore to ship).
    edited January 2010
    Same here, happens atleast once a hour & usaly crashes my game :/
    Ohh well lol back to waiting another 20 min to get online :*(
    edited January 2010
    Same here has happened a few times today. I have even had my character spawn after beaming down but with my ship hot keys and no body armor on or kit. Then when I move around my character goes real slow and on a slant. Its funny but also annoying. Have to beam up and down a number of times before getting it right and then game crashing. Its beta so its expected just gets frustrating when you have to wait for it to verify files then keep hitting enter till you can get past the server busy message
    edited January 2010
    I had also some minor problems with beaming donw to a planet and beaming up into space. the first 20 seconds after beaming down, i was my ship... realy my ship was on the planet... aber the mission-instructions it was normal again.
    same hapent after beaming up... i was the captain in space and walked around f
    edited January 2010
    100% reproduceable.

Started happening today, I've submitted 3 error reports thus far
    Bacon@theansaname

Same issue with me but started happening after the last patch. I always beam down as a ship without an away team. Have to logout and log back in to get the away team back... the only problem with that right now is that logging back in takes forever due to the servers being maxed out right now. I also crash whenever I'm a man in space.
    edited January 2010
    Same error here happend 5-10 times today so far submitted 5 reports usually crashes gamewhen going from planet or bridge to ship,or planet to sector space. Reproducable.

Really annoying getting kicked 5 times verifying files 5 times and getting busy server 5 times......

Didnt have this problem until last patch was deployed.
    edited January 2010
    This happens nearly 100% of the time during/after the transition from earth dock > space when beaming out and remaining in your avatar form. Submitted atleast 6 crash reports from this same issue.

Edit: This started happenning after the latest patch.
    edited January 2010
    mongo94 wrote:
    The game breaker for me is the beam down as a ship and then you have no awayteam. Thats TRIBBLE and needs to be fixed fast.

Take a look at your away team window, you'll see a little button that says call for reinforcements, click it, try it, it does work. Oh yea that appeared about 4 days ago. so your problem was fixed, if you had only payed attention to your screen
    edited January 2010
    5 times in last 2 days I've had this happen ITS ****ING ANNOYING because it takes so long to get into server in first place. I plan to get the game in May to allow time spent on the game but come on this is a deal breaker.
    edited January 2010
    SenTen wrote:
    Take a look at your away team window, you'll see a little button that says call for reinforcements, click it, try it, it does work. Oh yea that appeared about 4 days ago. so your problem was fixed, if you had only payed attention to your screen

Actually mr sarcastic I have had same bug reported he speaks off and the bug does not show the call for reinforcements tab button under your group. So if bridge officers don't spawn you have to do the mission solo or reload node/server.
    edited January 2010
    SenTen wrote:

This is in fact not working as you so brightly stated. If you get bugged with no away team because you teleported down as a ship that option is not even an option ... if you only payed attention.
    edited January 2010
    mongo94 wrote:

This is incredibly annoying. One thing I saw in another thread was to type, after you switch to your character, /FillPetTeamList .. It worked perfectly for me. Takes a few seconds to actually work.

Just confirmed this a second time, took 5-10 seconds for them to appear.

I have also never had a total crash.