test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Man in Ship-Scale & Ship in Player-Scale

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Just a quick heads up - it would appear that so far, almost every transition I have had from player scale to space (and vice versa) has ended up with my player not being transmogrified into the correct model for the new scale that I'm in.

Usually it rectifies after about 5-10 seconds, but I had a moment yesterday which saw me sitting as my vessel in the space station canteen for almost 5 minutes (until I eventually moved my character and that seemed to jump start me into the correct model).

I had a couple of comedy screenshots! 8)

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Known bug...in fact a thread about it is here on the front page.

If you encounter this bug in a ground mission you wont have an away team. To get your away team to show up type /FILLPETTEAMLIST.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I have had that happen everytime I when from Space to Interior today and frankly it's getting REALLY old. The longest one I have had was 15 minutes. I finally just said f**k it and quit the client. I hope that Cryptic truly realizes they are less than 2 WEEKS from Headstart. These problems CANNOT be there. I sincerely hope you guys are working 24 hours a day to fix these problems and any other major bugs. Full speed ahead, ladies and gentleman. Don't mess up now. The finish line is in sight.