test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

some critikal gameplaybugs

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
1. if i discard an offizer spendet offizer skillpoints stay used on them. all time bug tried it more times every time ocured or feature?^^

2. if u hit to fast f to advance in a npc dialog with warp at the end it may couse a client crash, some time happens some time not but with try to repuduce it about 25% of trys

3. the maximum count of offizers changes after discarding one i was able bringing 5 in my list at start and as i discardet 2 i had only 4 in my list

4. after switching from ground to space it might happen up to mins staying in ship state or in human/what ever char is state happens only some times.

5. sometimes offizer canditate mission rewards dont apear in inventory was able to reprduce it but only rare not able to say the circumstances of happening.

6. the server is busy wahhh would it not be possible set up a wait line to enter game with soound playing like very loud long red alert^^ all time have to hit button again is so stuip to me.

7. and last for this time overall gameplayfeedback, the spacecombat feels good could be a bit more smooth in reaktion of stearing, but fine at last.
the ground combat is some bit awesome dont like it how it feels right now movement could be some bit more not that robotic feeling more smooth. a repeat aktion queu would be also nice just hitting fire button of weapon like a crazy mad man makes no fun.... or after all slower skills phasers firing 2 or 3 times or 5 with longer counter iam not here to make rekord in mouse or key hitting rate...:eek::confused:;)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You can shift right-click on the phaser icon and it will auto-repeat after the first time you fire it in a given combat. If you set your other phaser arcs to auto-repeat as well it will continue to fire all phasers when possible at your given target.