test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server is not responding

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ok so i sit down for a sunday full of STO fun. Kicked out the wife and kids so i have the place all for myself.

First 25 to 30 login attemps tell me its to bussy, but i finaly find myself ingame again warping to sector.

Fly of to do some patrol mission in the risa sytem and ive been getting "Server is not responding" since.

I understand its bussy that everyone is trying to log in, but whats with servers not responding?

If you finaly get in you cant play.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hi

Are you using the EU proxy? it can be found in the first options menu (the bit where it shows it the severs are up). Select the EU from the drop down menu I found this to be very effective at reducing the server not responding problem
    edited January 2010
    I get the same message for minutes at a time. Its while your playing, and comes across the top of your screen. I thought i was the only one with this problem and also submitted a bug report for it.

connecting from usa.
    edited January 2010
    Is this not the same problem as they've announced on the launcher panel? It's dated the 16th, but I only just had this problem today after logging back in after several hours of successful play.
    edited January 2010
    Gavon wrote: »
    Hi

Are you using the EU proxy? it can be found in the first options menu (the bit where it shows it the severs are up). Select the EU from the drop down menu I found this to be very effective at reducing the server not responding problem

Tried that, seems to work fine, no longer getting the "server not responding" message. Just wish the random DC issue is resolved soon!
    edited January 2010
    I been having the same problem for days..
    I keep getting "Server not responding" error and then get disconnected constantly in populated areas. seems fine when I'm on my own in an instance, IF i can make it that far, and even then sometimes i get the msg. it's really annoying as i can't get a decent game session in, and often not even enough time to send in a bug report cos i get disconnected.
    lots of other ppl having the same problem check out http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=59403