test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gamebreaker Bug - Invisible and invunerable

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I can reproduce this but 100% of the time on the ground I haven't tried it yet in Space, if it works in PvP it would be a gamebreaker.

To reproduce abort your mission

When it gives you a choice of which instance to go to hit Cancel

You will still be on the planet but invisible (you cant see your model, enemies don't react to you)

You can still shoot and kill mobs, interact with objects ect, but you cannot be hurt or even shot at.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I've replicated this bug for space combat
    edited January 2010
    Yeah I just discovered this one myself. I just did Starbase 24, by myself.
    edited January 2010
    Going to see if I can do it in PvP tonight which would be even more game breaking.
    edited January 2010
    So the good news is since you can't seem to try and leave PvP (at least that I saw) you can't do this in PvP, I'm going to attempt some more TRIBBLE around with the options to make sure I can't do it.
    edited January 2010
    Argyuile wrote: »
    So the good news is since you can't seem to try and leave PvP (at least that I saw) you can't do this in PvP, I'm going to attempt some more TRIBBLE around with the options to make sure I can't do it.

This still randomly happens in PvP and is VERY annoying, the only upside is that players can tab lock onto you or you them. It is still a stupid bug to go along with the ship beam downs.