test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Version mismatch after logging in

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When I log in, I go to the character screen and I get a pop up of "Version mismatch", this is the first time I have been able to get on since the last patch. Has anyone else run into this problem?

My version in the bottom left corner says - ST.0.20100108b.14

Any help would be appreciated!

Eowon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I am now getting that same message. Unable to get into the game. What do I do??
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Hey Guys,

I fixed this issue today for myself by first running the launcher as administrator and then at the launcher screen after you have to put in your credentials the first time (where the patching occurs); you will notice Options up in the TOP LEFT CORNER. Select "Force Verification" and the launcher will go through the entire game client and replace and files that aren't properly functioning.

You will still have to deal with the "Server is busy" issues but at least you will be able to get in if and when a slot opens up.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Hey Guys,

I fixed this issue today for myself by first running the launcher as administrator and then at the launcher screen after you have to put in your credentials the first time (where the patching occurs); you will notice Options up in the TOP LEFT CORNER. Select "Force Verification" and the launcher will go through the entire game client and replace and files that aren't properly functioning.

You will still have to deal with the "Server is busy" issues but at least you will be able to get in if and when a slot opens up.

THANK YOU, I'm getting this w/ 20100108b.23 too. Crossing my fingers :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    No worries...it is my pleasure to help in anyway I can. This OB (and the launch week for that matter) is going to be difficult enough; we as the community need to support one another.

Hope the issue was fixed for you, let me know if you are still having trouble or if there is any other issues you are experiencing.