test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Orion sector mission problems

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
No matter how many times I complete the mek/kinjen and una missions, they never show as completed. I've completed both a good few times and despite in the mission I'm told "Mission completed," the moment I warp to the sector, it's not completed.

This is starting to get on my nerves. Any solutions or other people encountering this problem?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yep, same problem. you complete the mission and these sub-bullets come up with new objectives, but I can't see where they are. like they are separate missions.
    It could be that I am a newb, but it doesnt seem obvious what's happening if I am asked to leave a system and then join it again.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    No matter how many times I complete the mek/kinjen and una missions, they never show as completed. I've completed both a good few times and despite in the mission I'm told "Mission completed," the moment I warp to the sector, it's not completed.

This is starting to get on my nerves. Any solutions or other people encountering this problem?

Yep me too, I've done Kinjer and Una both twice and neither will complete. I took the other mission from him and can't even find the sector so I'm really screwed now :(