SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
i get stuck after killing borg ships mission. sol system then nothing happens:(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    zafir wrote:
    i get stuck after killing borg ships mission. sol system then nothing happens:(

It crashes me to dektop at that point as well and then crashes everytime I try and log back on. Issued a ticket and have gotten no response. Not looking good for the opening of the game in two weeks.
    edited January 2010
    I had the same problem

however after quitting out i loaded back up in safe mode and it loaded up ok, so i quit and reset my setting back to as they were and it wouldn't let me load in again, so restarted in safe mode again but this time changed the screen res back to normal and set to full screen, left gfx setting at as low as it could go and again it let me load in.

give it a go and see if it helpa u.

does take a while to find out if it works due to the busy server but at least its a way to get in and away from the sol system, lucky for us u have to dock with the earth spacedock soon as u get to sol.

after i got to the spacedock i logged out and back in with normal settings and it loaded up ok, fingers crossed we dont get the same prob leaving the spacedock lol

hope this info helps others :)
    edited January 2010
    bad news - on leaving the spacedock back to the sol system i got the same problem again

Good news, dropping the gfx setting back to low let me load in and warp out :)
    edited January 2010
    Mine even crashes in safe mode.
    edited January 2010
    For me the "Safe Mode" works fine, so far.
    :)