test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rampant disconnects

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hey, is anyone else getting this? i get frequent dosconnects when changing instance or moving from instance to the sector map, i'd say probably 70 - 80% of them give me a disconnect.

This is a problem that really needs to be solved as it make sit hard to test other aspects of the game, wondering if yhere's been any word on it?

Cheers
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm even getting them in the midst of battle... very frustrating
    :mad:
    edited January 2010
    Also finding that after a disconnect it takes 4 - 5 attempts to get another connection, this is making actual testing virtually impossible.... Crytpic this needs to be fixed asap if you want decent feedback on the actual game.
    edited January 2010
    I've been getting them every time I move on to a new level or area. Rather annoying. It still seems very very VERY choppy, I can't believe it's only this far along and only has a few weeks before it goes live.
    edited January 2010
    Yep, same thing going on here.

"Login server timed out" second time for me. It might be an timing issue, but i got frustrated the first time and rebooted my computer and could login again. :confused:

Add "Disconnect from the account server" to the list of errors
    edited January 2010
    Well made about 15 minutes of play this time before disconnecting trying to enter the celes system, we atleast need some kind of offical word on this
    edited January 2010
    Nbolo wrote: »
    Well made about 15 minutes of play this time before disconnecting trying to enter the celes system, we atleast need some kind of offical word on this

I havent seen many dev posts today, hopefully that's because they are coding patches...

Now i can't login because "the server is too busy, try again later"
    edited January 2010
    Getting the same issue now, it's possible it's because everyone is being jammed in one zone, maybe when they open up more zones it'll even out but it's making tesing very very hard.
    edited January 2010
    Just curious, are you guys from the EU, US or elsewhere? also are you connecting via proxy?
    edited January 2010
    mmm im in us and the proxy setting was set to us, i changed it to none, was able to get right back on
    edited January 2010
    I don't use a proxy and I'm in the US