test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Social Aspect oft he game keep crashing for me

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This Bug is beyond a joke

if i'm on my freinds list or fleet roster for more than afew seconds the game crashes
this is a really serious bug as i can't sort out team, fleet related stuff or add people to the fleet

if the devs are not gonna fix this can i atleast have some info on how to avoid it short of not using it
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Due I really need to use the "This is beta, you have to expect speech on you" or can you just understand that and move on?

Make a bug report and it will be fixed, in the mean time don't use it.
    edited January 2010
    Formatted wrote: »
    Due I really need to use the "This is beta, you have to expect speech on you" or can you just understand that and move on?

Make a bug report and it will be fixed, in the mean time don't use it.

dude i don't need that speech
    i've been in beta since the 22nd Oct
    edited January 2010
    NeoWolf06 wrote: »
    This Bug is beyond a joke

if i'm on my freinds list or fleet roster for more than afew seconds the game crashes
    this is a really serious bug as i can't sort out team, fleet related stuff or add people to the fleet

if the devs are not gonna fix this can i atleast have some info on how to avoid it short of not using it

This is beta, stuff is bound to be broken. Report it and don't use it in the meanwhile.

Also, after beta the whole thing is wiped anyways, try not to invest too much in friends lists right now. Just some advice.