test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wrong Models loaded

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Dunno if this maybe a technichal Bug, but please feel free to move it over.

Hey everybody,
yesterday, starting the open beta a quite funny bug occured to me: gameclient2010011301481.jpg
Bigger Version!

As you can see i was doing the mission Hide and Seek. I just beamed into the station and found myself not having my normal team but my ship. I could move on the floor with it and as soon as i got to the Klingons you see in the back my ship disappeared and the normal human model was back. Now i was able to do everything like normal.
But my team which i selected to be 4 guys, 3 of my bridge officers wasnt their. The mission was quite hard but i managed it alone only dying once.

A little time later moving back to System Space after doing another mission in another sector i had the same bug the other way round. (sry i forgot to screenshot) This time for just 3 seconds the Female Model appeared instead of the ship. She could even run (in space) but then the ship reappeard so to say :)

Hope thats helps you abit.
Current specs: Win7 64pro, Pentium E5200, ATI 5770 1gb, 4 gb ram

Keep up the good work guys, your doing a wonderful game and i really liked the closed beta allready! (Preorder filled) :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I had the same issue a couple times, and on that very mission too, send a bug report if there isn't one already :)
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ya i had the same problem but on a earlier mission, mine didnt change back so i had to log out and back in