test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Map is Not Accepting Logins Because its Full

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
We're out of Sirius Sector Instances and S.S. Azura Instances I think.

I can log in, retrieve my character but I got server disconnected attempting to teleport down to the Azura, now I can't get in because it says the map is full...and its not attempting to move me to a free instance.

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm getting that message just trying to log in for the first time after the character creator. I haven't been able to get into the game yet this morning.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Same here, just leaving the azura mission area when the server went down. Now it gets the map full message when i log in again
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Postal44 wrote: »
    I'm getting that message just trying to log in for the first time after the character creator. I haven't been able to get into the game yet this morning.

I think we've literally exceeded the potential instances the current server architecture is set up to service. They may need to open new hardware or assign the higher space level servers to the current level capped areas of space to handle the load.

It just seems like they weren't ready for the load at all.

First Star Trek MMO ever, first potentially good Star Trek game in a long time...of course a bajillion people pre-ordered.