test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck as ship in station

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I finished the opening tutorial and I docked at the staion and when I loaded in I was still my ship. I tried to do a bug report but the server went down.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This happened to me in the exact same way. I could steer around as a ship for a bit, but then the server kicked me before I could file a bug report.
    edited January 2010
    Similar issue here when beaming to another ship for a mission, I am assuming it has to do with the game not being able to retrieve the characters prior to the crash so it just kinda plopped my ship in with 2 redshirts as a landing party.
    edited January 2010
    Same over here. I beamed down to the SS Azura when this happened.
    edited January 2010
    Happened to me too

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/AntandShanie/screenshot_2010-01-12-21-06-06.jpg

I pressed W and the ship kindof crashed into the floor then my character suddenly appeared and everything was back to normal.
    edited January 2010
    I would expect this to be database lag at the server side, what it sounds like is its not sending your client the avatar data. which suggests to me that the server that handles everything related to where you are, what should load etc is having problems with all the requests from people. I suggest a relog but i dont know if it would help in this 'Climate'
    edited January 2010
    I was like this for about a min. I did also see many people coming in like this.