test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lifetime Subscription Sweepstakes Winners! (August 29, 2008)

1234568»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    GRATZ PEEPS! Call me an orion cause I be green with Envy!
    :eek:
    edited September 2008
    I'm just arriving, but definite grats to the winners. Any word on another contest? or if Cryptic is going to offer the option of purchasing a lifetime subscription in the future?
    edited September 2008
    Any word on it?. and yea if it's not insanely high I'll prolly buy it. so lets hear some prices!
    edited September 2008
    Until I got the latest copy of game informer there wasn't going to be a STO. I signed up on the old site. Now I come here and find out I missed out on a contest. I hope they rerun it sometime.
    edited September 2008
    Congratulations to the winners! Well done.
    edited September 2008
    it is so unfiar the life time subcription winners i so should have won i can dearly pay for gas and food in this econome
    edited October 2008
    curtst wrote: »
    This is jacked. Of the 5 who won. Only 2 have posted. 2 have never made any posts and according the the user search function 1 is an invalid user.

Knew I wasn't going to win. Would have been nice to actually see some names I see around the forums though.

Congrats to the 2 who have at least posted.
    Yeah... that's what I was thinking... wouldn't it be funny if the people that won lifetime subscriptions only popped by the site once and never came back? I'm still in denial about not winning, lol... it's all good though... I'll pay whatever they ask me to for my monthly subscription when the game comes out... it'll be worth it.

Regardless, congrats to those who won! Make sure you put that subscription to good use! ^^
    edited November 2008
    Here's to wishing on a star for another contest and more winners... Engage!
    edited November 2008
    Congradulations(I didn't enter(didnt know whatw as going down) but i suppose its for the better). well time to pawn off everything in sight (except xbox 360 and computers) so ill be ready the summer after it comes out.