Install Arc
Options

Gameplay Trailer Available!

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    This is very cool, very exciting! Can't wait to get out there and explore the universe...
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    So does anyone know when an ETA would be on this new game? :cool:
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Impressive I cannot wait
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    i cant wait
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Ref1mind wrote: »
    Impressive I cannot wait

basically i believe that that this is a teaser and that they r still way away from building the game in its final versions and one of those final versions better be for the Xbox 360
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    this game is gonna be awesome! too bad it's probably not coming out for a couple of years.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I can't belive anyone is complaining about graphics and uniforms it all looks amazing you fellas at Cryptic have done fantastic job. The uniforms look great, sort of a throw back to the Orginal series with a modern touch love them. And i love the general style of the game very colourful which is very star trek for me again another throw back to the Orignal series. The ships look awesome, they look like the old ships but more heaverley armoured which is the way the federation was heading up to and after Nemisis. Roll on release date or beta testing. Look forward to seeing all Trek fans out there, unless your Klingon.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    when the game is actually completed i figure the graphics will be better game play will be enjoyable should be a fun experience. if u like the shows ull like the game ...
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I think the trailer looked really NICE and i hope to see more details about the game come out but im happy for now you guys at Cryptic are doing a really good job.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    it's working fine now

ummm...no it's not
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Link is still BROEKN! :eek:
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Galv wrote: »
    I can't belive anyone is complaining about graphics and uniforms it all looks amazing you fellas at Cryptic have done fantastic job. The uniforms look great, sort of a throw back to the Orginal series with a modern touch love them. And i love the general style of the game very colourful which is very star trek for me again another throw back to the Orignal series. The ships look awesome, they look like the old ships but more heaverley armoured which is the way the federation was heading up to and after Nemisis. Roll on release date or beta testing. Look forward to seeing all Trek fans out there, unless your Klingon.
    Agreed Cryptic... thank you for doing this, and for putting your hearts into it... all us Trekkies have been waiting for something like this for a very, very long time. The trailer looked great (I downloaded it a while ago, to all who haven't seen it, if the link is broken I might try looking for it on youtube...)... again, good job guys, keep up the great work!