test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š … new person here. Not sure where to post this.

granitia4380#7320 granitia4380 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Ten Forward
(Personal information removed. - BMR)

Introducing myself.

High roller.

Aspie.

Byeeeeeeee.
Tagged:

Comments

• jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
    Howdy, fellow aspie! Careful about oversharing personal data - you never know what kind of tal'Shiar-loving spy might be hanging around. Remember, loose fingers sink.... uh, singers, I guess? :wink:

This is as good a place to post as any, and better than many.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • granitia4380#7320 granitia4380 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: Β»
    Howdy, fellow aspie! Careful about oversharing personal data - you never know what kind of tal'Shiar-loving spy might be hanging around. Remember, loose fingers sink.... uh, singers, I guess? :wink:

This is as good a place to post as any, and better than many.

I understand that.

Thank you ☺️ …

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    h32EB73C2
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Welcome :)

and by the way, rattler2 meant to welcome you by making a friendly joke which he may make generally when new people arrive.
    Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on
    B):D:D "Thank You .. In ST: O , I am Harold Larwood ...
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Welcome to the Show! I'm glad you decided to share your precious free time (never enough of it) with us! If you have questions about stuff, my handle is in my Sig Banner below this. Please feel free to send me an ingame mail or an ingame Friend request if you like.
    I'd be happy to share what I know about STO. I promise it will be the best ninety seconds of your day! :smile:
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
    Welcome :)

and by the way, rattler2 meant to welcome you by making a friendly joke which he may make generally when new people arrive.

I understand.
    I am also lifetime subscription as well

I should have said that earlier.

Sorry for the late response.