test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 9/19/19

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Star Trek Online on PC is currently undergoing maintenance that is expected to last until 9:30 AM PT. You can find the patch notes here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11258843

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,438 Arc User
    Thanks for the fixes!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • From the launcher:
    We will be performing shard maintenance on September 19 from 7-9:30 AM Pacific (14:00-16:30 UTC).

Unfortunately ambassadorkael forgot to put in the "When is that in your timezone"-link this time, and I wager that a lot of fellow weak mathematicians like me have an easier time to figure the time on their own with UTC times instead of "Pacific" or "PT", as there's no daylight-saving with UTC.
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog.

She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Nog.
    Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Nog.

• iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    So, a fix for one of the new patrols. I guess I will have to give them another shot after the first three I tried on day one bugged out and would not continue. I didn't even bother with the other two.

It's a start.

Still, I have little hope for these new patrols simply due to that day one experience and how unfun they were up to the points they "broke".

As for the other fixes, not seeing anything I was having issues with, but with how little I've been playing the rest of the game lately, no real surprise. Only having barely enough time each day to get enough points for the new (IMO, horrid) event system I haven't done anything aside from the content that grants event progress.

Overall, keep up the good work with the bug fixes. Each issue that gets fixed is a positive.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    so 30 marks for first patrol and no daily choice of marks bonus :(
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    From the launcher:
    We will be performing shard maintenance on September 19 from 7-9:30 AM Pacific (14:00-16:30 UTC).

Unfortunately ambassadorkael forgot to put in the "When is that in your timezone"-link this time, and I wager that a lot of fellow weak mathematicians like me have an easier time to figure the time on their own with UTC times instead of "Pacific" or "PT", as there's no daylight-saving with UTC.

Anyone familiar with the maint time knows what time it starts in their time zone. For me, it's always 9am-11:30am, give or take. Like today, sometimes it opens before the stated time.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • sharmutashlikha#2072 sharmutashlikha Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    echatty wrote: »
    From the launcher:

Anyone familiar with the maint time knows what time it starts in their time zone. For me, it's always 9am-11:30am, give or take. Like today, sometimes it opens before the stated time.

True, and if I'm able to log on regularly, there's usually no problem figuring it out. It's the changes to from PST to PDT and back when things get ugly (unless they abandoned that at the west coast; but that's not breaking news where I live).
    Anyway, this timezone link was a welcome feature, which ambassadorkael re-introduced after Trendy got rid of it, so I thought it was worth mentioning that it's missing today.

Edit: Server's up again, see you in-game!
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog.

She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Nog.
    Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Nog.

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    so 30 marks for first patrol and no daily choice of marks bonus :(

Yeah, this is a terrible excuse for a fix.

The Patrols should offer the Daily Mark Boxes.
    Insert witty signature line here.
This discussion has been closed.