monkeyboy11a wrote: »
This would be my wish list for STO.
1) allow the players to be able to change our specialization in any map. Would make the random stf or tfo more palatable.
2) since they've made some definitions with carriers/flight deck cruisers, how about defining what makes a battle cruiser a battle cruiser. How about making all battle cruisers tactical centric and have a 5/3 weapon layout instead of the 4/4 cruiser standard.
3)make the z-store more intuitive. Give us a tab for ship classes. Cruisers/science/escorts/other/etc.
4) give all escorts pilot maneuvering capabilities.
5) make specialization points universal account unlocks. It would make having Alts far far more enjoyable and would allow players to roll more characters without handicaps. Which means more ship sales character slots boff slot sales etc.
6) Once a character unlocks lvl 15 on an R&D category make it an account unlock for all toons on that account giving all alts access to those traits. This and the idiotic specialization point grind are the reasons why I don't really bother leveling anymore alts as its just a pain.
7)Let us dress up our space barbies how we want! Sick of having these Romulans who can't be dressed up in Starfleet uniforms or Klingon armor. If they're serving on a fed ship at least let us dress em up a bit and give them a starfleet combadge.
8) How about a Ship refit system. I love a few ships in game, unfortunately their console or station layout is TRIBBLE.
Once we've bought the ship, how about allowing us to use that ship's layout on other ships. Say using the ship layout of the Paladin on the Narendra or Gagarin on the Galaxy. I know it would go a long way from making me feel like I didn't waste my time getting a ship that's been benched cause there's a newer more powerful ship now.
Anyway that's my wish list for this game.