test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beam: Overload visual bug

tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
I found that when using Beam Overload with Phased Polaron DBBs it gives the visual of Phaser DBBs. I'd like this fixed as it is really weird to see Phaser DBB visual instead of the purple beams.
Pic of the bug:
unknown.png
Pic of my loadout:
unknown.png
signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
[06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
[09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!

Comments

• ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    It also applies a visual bug with weapons such as the Corrosive Plasma beam weapons from lockbox weapons. Instead of firing an enhanced appearance of the Corrosive Plasma beams, it fires off default cyan plasma visuals. There is also a similar visual bug with alternate reputation beam weapons(Antiproton DBB from Nukara rep, and Iconian Tetryon Beam Array from Iconian rep). The Nukara Antiproton weapon looks like a white/blue Refracting Tetryon weapon in appearance, and the Iconian Tetryon Beam Array looks like the gold antiproton Iconian Reputation beam weapons when either one is fired under the effects of Beam Overload.
  • lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,403 Arc User
    ichaerus1 wrote: »
    It also applies a visual bug with weapons such as the Corrosive Plasma beam weapons from lockbox weapons. Instead of firing an enhanced appearance of the Corrosive Plasma beams, it fires off default cyan plasma visuals. There is also a similar visual bug with alternate reputation beam weapons(Antiproton DBB from Nukara rep, and Iconian Tetryon Beam Array from Iconian rep). The Nukara Antiproton weapon looks like a white/blue Refracting Tetryon weapon in appearance, and the Iconian Tetryon Beam Array looks like the gold antiproton Iconian Reputation beam weapons when either one is fired under the effects of Beam Overload.

Same with the ToS Disruptor beam arrays, they fire orange when in overload.
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • cmdrwhitneycmdrwhitney Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I can confirm this as well, been reporting the issue with Andorian phasers and Romulan plasma for a few weeks now.
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    I hope that this gets worked on soon. I'm going to have to check and see if any other alternate flavor weapons are having the same problems.
  • rickvic#6033 rickvic Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Lethean Disruptors also change to Phasers if BO is used. Normal Disruptors getting blue if you use the sigularity weapon enhancedment from romulan ships.

Dom rep polaron beams change to dual beam banks if fire at will is used. it looks all over the place, 360 dbb arc from the hardpoints of the DBB