test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cross faction bundle bug

wlc3alliancewlc3alliance Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Recently I purchase the "cross faction bundle: miracle worker flight Deck cruiser equipment" from the lobi store. That was almost three weeks ago on the day that they first came out. Since that time I have been unable to open the box. Several of my Klingon fleet in Armada mates are having the same issue.
Tagged:

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,713 Community Moderator
    what exactly does it say when you try to open the box and what does it do? Also have the toons trying to open the boxes picked their faction?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • wlc3alliancewlc3alliance Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    It says nothing. Click on it and it gives you the standard options: use, more info, ect. But when you select use nothing happens. I am a Klingon and I purchased the c"bundle: miracle worker flight deck cruiser equipment" for Klingons.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,713 Community Moderator
    can you mouse over the box and get a screenshot of the tooltip so I can see what you're seeing or brief video clip?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
    I know how to screen shot but I have no idea how to submit it to this forum from my PS4 or phone. I have sent in several photos to arc support via email as a ticket respone. To game masters Uzul and Somnolence.
    I hope this helps
    I hope this helps.