test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I looked all over the Zen Store. But

xsi1exsi1e Member Posts: 109 Arc User
When you look at the Kara Class Romulan Advanced Dreadnought it states "This ship is part of the Cross Faction Advanced Dreadnought pack at a discount." However this pack does not exist on the Zen store so how does a person buy the pack?
1kltX02.jpg

Comments

• voodoopokeyvoodoopokey Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    xsi1e wrote: »
    When you look at the Kara Class Romulan Advanced Dreadnought it states "This ship is part of the Cross Faction Advanced Dreadnought pack at a discount." However this pack does not exist on the Zen store so how does a person buy the pack?

Do you own any of the other Advanced Dreadnoughts from any of the factions? While I thought they'd fixed that issue, I've certainly had instances in the past when owning any part of a pack made that pack unavailable, even if it would be cheaper to buy than to buy the remaining ships in the pack.
  • xsi1exsi1e Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    I do not think I do, I thing the pack is the Kara, Kolasi and not sure which fed ship but pretty sure I do not have it.
    1kltX02.jpg
  • xsi1exsi1e Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    DOH! I do have the Yamato Class which is part of the Advanced Cross faction pack. But what is weird is that I purchased that ship the day it came out. Before they included it into a pack. Either way this is still a glitch on their end considering I do not have the pack and should still be able to see the pack regardless of owning one ship from the pack.
    1kltX02.jpg
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    xsi1e wrote: »
    DOH! I do have the Yamato Class which is part of the Advanced Cross faction pack. But what is weird is that I purchased that ship the day it came out. Before they included it into a pack.
    I hate to point this out, but it was actually in a pack right from its' release.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/