What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sto'Vo'Kor's Rising

vgdn6#4684 vgdn6 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
Founded 17 Feb 2010
KDF Fleet Level 66
House Rulers: Xecha@Venoso & Survonna@faceurfears
House Enforcer: S'Ratt@tabitriblle

Looking for more players to join us in the continuing adventure of events, TFOs (STFs), & other missions. Some of us have played STO since its beginning and have forged unbreakable bonds with players from all over the world. We use Discord to socialize, coordinate in-game actions, and also during special Fleet events; i.e., DABO Nights.

We've turned DABO into a shots (drinking) game which players within our KDF & FED fleet (Valhalla's Rising) come together to celebrate over Discord special events. Some players do not drink and that's no problem; they still show up and hang out with fleet mates.

Initially, when STO was created, we were heavily PvP focused ~ few may remember Sto'Vo'Kor's Rising (SVR) original House Ruler @havam. Through time redesign and the removal of PvP ques, Leadership of SVR was transferred so that we may continue evolving. Years later and now, we're looking to grow within and have also created an Armada with all positions open. Armada objective focus is to be determined by SVR's current and future members.

So yeah, all that said ~ if this even sounds remotely appealing, I encourage you to reach out to us and join in on the madness and fun!! Regardless though, Happy Hunting!

ba'taHnIS HeH!!!

Xecha@Venoso
Dahar Master
House Ruler, Sto'Vo'Kor's Rising

Comments

• aboundedorc0#8479 aboundedorc0 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Is there a console contingent?
  • vgdn6#4684 vgdn6 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    There's several different ways I could answer this. Please specify? If you're referring to XBox or console ~ No, we're strictly PC.
    Post edited by vgdn6#4684 on
  • vgdn6#4684 vgdn6 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Bumping this .,., as we're still in search for more players!! Hope some of you consider us!