What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How long is the T6 coupon good for?

2»

Comments

• Options
    lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    Yes I typically tend to forget the expansion packs since they got more than just ships
  • Options
    steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    I've been going backwards and forwards between a few different options to use mine on (I'm a couple of days away because I started the first event late), but I think it's going to be the Eclipse.

For people thinking of saving theirs to get the Kholhr when it becomes eligible, I'd say it's a good idea. I bought the Kholhr on release and I'm impressed with it - good looking ship, maybe marginally on the squishy side, but easily capable of hitting hard enough to deal with anything thrown at it.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    The Eclipse is very nice. I have it.

Put my token in the acct bank while I decide.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    steaen wrote: »
    For people thinking of saving theirs to get the Kholhr when it becomes eligible, I'd say it's a good idea.

How long would it take for the Kholhr to become available? I might indeed just wait for that ship.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    > @echatty said:
    > The Eclipse is very nice. I have it.
    >
    > Put my token in the acct bank while I decide.

I got the Eclipse (and then the Fleet version with a module from T6 rep), and so far I'm loving it.

Perhaps it just fits my playstyle, but I've got it turning on a dime, hitting like a truck and tanking like...erm...a tank - really impressed with it.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    That's wonderful.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I don't think i'll make it.. didnt got time to play the first one with my f2p account :neutral:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    I don't think i'll make it.. didnt got time to play the first one with my f2p account :neutral:

if it gets you there(and you didnt buy it already) you can buy the commendations pack from the c-store I think it gives 400 or 500 progress to it
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    gaevsman wrote: »

If you have been doing it every day for the last two...with the double weekends, you can make it in two of the event runs...but you basically have to do it every day. If you have missed days in the last two...yeah you won't make it, People who played regularly had the token at the end of the second event. Some had it almost a week before the end of the second event by running it every 20 hours.

Yes, i'll keep trying, i hope i can make it..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
This discussion has been closed.