test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disappearing EC

joealityjoeality Member Posts: 16 Arc User
So I have been saving up to buy a Spearhead starship on the exchange (can't get one out of a box) and had amassed 413 million, I tried to withdraw it and it only withdrew 15 million, it said I needed to buy the EC increase so I did and tried to withdraw again but it said to log out and log back in and when I did only 15 million was in the bank 398 million has vanished. Sorry but thats a load of BS.

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    That is WAI. You did not have the EC cap, so your EC was capped at 15m. You lost the rest of it.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • joealityjoeality Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    So to clearify I thought I had the increase because I have bought ships from the exchange in the past (NX refit and Kelvin Constitution). Before having to (rebuy?) the increase it said I could only withdraw 15 million EC, it left the 398 million in the shared account, it only disappeared after it said I had to logout and log back in.