test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

basically a newb looking for a fleet

warshanowarshano Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I've been an off again on again player of STO but I very much need help with learning what the heck I need for gear and everything else at level 65 can't even do story mission I get nuked too fast. I consider voice comms a must only decent way to socialize in these games

Comments

• Options
    ussmonkeyboy12ussmonkeyboy12 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    warshano wrote: »
    I've been an off again on again player of STO but I very much need help with learning what the heck I need for gear and everything else at level 65 can't even do story mission I get nuked too fast. I consider voice comms a must only decent way to socialize in these games

Hello! My fleet would be happy to take you. Here is a bit about us and we also have a discord server. https://discord.gg/TAWcvtu or you can apply to join on our website at https://www.dragonslairfleets.com/

We have two fleets both Federation and Klingon.

Our fleets have a mix of casual and mature members and is a great place for Star Trek Online fans to join together exploring the galaxy in the many adventures that lay beyond. We welcome new players as well as veterans.

So what do we have? We have a fully maxed out fleet (apart from Colony and are working hard towards achieving Tier 5), a good community, knowledgeable members, and a no drama policy and our goal is to have everyone in the fleet be as comfortable as they can be having a stress-free environment and having fun playing the game.

Our play styles range from relaxed to hardcore which we hope makes it easy to fit in. The leadership understands that real lives require flexibility when private circumstances come about and we do our best to be as flexible as we can.

Federation level - 81
    KDF level - 75

Please note that we are PC only with no presence on consoles at this time.

We look forward to meeting you! :)