test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trait: Exitus Acta Probat

this trait is ridiculous for pvp, when the enemy is activated directly you can´t target , please could you nerf the stealt bonus or remove?

Thank you

Comments

  • warzoon007warzoon007 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Absolutely nothing is wrong with the Trait, as it just required you to up your game but users die just as easily as the ones who don't use it.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 22
    Cecistar257, instead of asking for nerfing the stealth bonus or remove that part of the trait, how about adapt to the trait and improve your PvP skills. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • cesitar257cesitar257 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 22
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Cecistar257, instead of asking for nerfing the stealth bonus or remove that part of the trait, how about adapt to the trait and improve your PvP skills. Thanks. :)

    maybe this post could have been avoided if somewhere explained how the perception / stealh works, I have needed to look for it in reddit and I do not know if it is well explained, as I can deduce that you know enough of pvp, could you tell if this is Right?

    Stealth Values -- All starships have a base Perception of 5000, which is then increased by things like the Starship Sensors skill. A standard cloaking device has a Stealth value of around 4900. The way visibility is calculated is simply Stealth - Perception. Any remainder is converted into distance units, and every 50 of those units = 1km. So if your Stealth = 4900 and their Perception = 5000, the remainder of 100 = 2km ... which means they can see you from 2km away.

    Thanks Master :)

    PD: I found the formula in the game, but I can not find the level of total perception of my ship, just put the one that is increased by skills, how can I know that my ship really starts with 5000 perpecion?
  • cesitar257cesitar257 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    i test, and the problem is when the enemy use the trait + intel team + lamda 3 then you can't target the enemy. If you can please tell me how

    thanks :)
  • coldnapalmcoldnapalm Member Posts: 7,498 Arc User
    So...I tried this trait out on the last PvP endeavor days and yeah...you just suck at PvP as all the normal PvP players had NO issues seeing me and blowing me out of the sky with impunity.
  • cesitar257cesitar257 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    So...I tried this trait out on the last PvP endeavor days and yeah...you just suck at PvP as all the normal PvP players had NO issues seeing me and blowing me out of the sky with impunity.

    maybe you don´t know how use the trait correctly :)
  • coldnapalmcoldnapalm Member Posts: 7,498 Arc User
    cesitar257 wrote: »
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    So...I tried this trait out on the last PvP endeavor days and yeah...you just suck at PvP as all the normal PvP players had NO issues seeing me and blowing me out of the sky with impunity.

    maybe you don´t know how use the trait correctly :)

    YOU claimed the TRAIT is broken. Not some specific combination of things. If we are looking at combination of things, a LOT of things are broken for PvP...this wouldn't even be a drop in the bucket. So yeah I have proved that your assertion that the TRAIT itself is broken is just plain FALSE.
  • cesitar257cesitar257 Member Posts: 30 Arc User

    This trait has finished killing the pvp (1vs1 at least), I have no problem if I really want to be competitive I just have to use it too. But the problem is that the pvp is limited to ships that can use lambda + intel team. at least for a dogfight build if you use a hit and run build no problem then.

    Although I do not know why I say anything, if the pvp in this game has been dead for 4 or 5 years. and it seems that no one is interested in fixing it

    placates, invincibility and now this, untargeteable

    Ask you why in the pvp tournaments that the community does, intel team and many other things are forbidden
  • cesitar257cesitar257 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    cesitar257 wrote: »
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    So...I tried this trait out on the last PvP endeavor days and yeah...you just suck at PvP as all the normal PvP players had NO issues seeing me and blowing me out of the sky with impunity.

    maybe you don´t know how use the trait correctly :)

    YOU claimed the TRAIT is broken. Not some specific combination of things. If we are looking at combination of things, a LOT of things are broken for PvP...this wouldn't even be a drop in the bucket. So yeah I have proved that your assertion that the TRAIT itself is broken is just plain FALSE.


    Yes, logically I have assumed that everyone who entered and read my initial post, in which I specifically refer to the pvp, would know that I am referring to the combination of intel team + the trait, obviously the trait without any other skill is useless already that only gives you 500 of stealh, the problem is that intel team gives you 4600 of stealh + 500 of the trait are already 5100 of stealh, and if you use lambda that removes the enemy 1000 of perception = untargeteable


    But my fault for assuming people would know what I mean

  • coldnapalmcoldnapalm Member Posts: 7,498 Arc User
    cesitar257 wrote: »
    This trait has finished killing the pvp (1vs1 at least), I have no problem if I really want to be competitive I just have to use it too. But the problem is that the pvp is limited to ships that can use lambda + intel team. at least for a dogfight build if you use a hit and run build no problem then.

    Although I do not know why I say anything, if the pvp in this game has been dead for 4 or 5 years. and it seems that no one is interested in fixing it

    placates, invincibility and now this, untargeteable

    Ask you why in the pvp tournaments that the community does, intel team and many other things are forbidden

    Dude, intel team is SUPER simple to overcome. Guess what skill I was using to trigger exitus. Yep intel team at global. STILL no issues for the normal PvP players seeing me and blowing me to tiny little bits in seconds. Because I really do suck at PvP. It sounds like you are dumping aux...possibly with an A2B build which does not work in PvP...at ALL. Possibly with no sensor skill investment. You want untargetable? You should have a bigger complaint about evade target lock. That makes you untargetable with ZERO counters. Yeah it is for all one one second...but that one has no counter. These things you complain about do...and the counter is a simple don't dump your AUX like a PvE moron and have proper things for PvP...like sensor skills.

    Speaking of that list of stuff...if you don't have an invul or 8 and go into PvP...yeah well...you are in a fail boat.
  • cesitar257cesitar257 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 22
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    cesitar257 wrote: »
    This trait has finished killing the pvp (1vs1 at least), I have no problem if I really want to be competitive I just have to use it too. But the problem is that the pvp is limited to ships that can use lambda + intel team. at least for a dogfight build if you use a hit and run build no problem then.

    Although I do not know why I say anything, if the pvp in this game has been dead for 4 or 5 years. and it seems that no one is interested in fixing it

    placates, invincibility and now this, untargeteable

    Ask you why in the pvp tournaments that the community does, intel team and many other things are forbidden

    Dude, intel team is SUPER simple to overcome. Guess what skill I was using to trigger exitus. Yep intel team at global. STILL no issues for the normal PvP players seeing me and blowing me to tiny little bits in seconds. Because I really do suck at PvP. It sounds like you are dumping aux...possibly with an A2B build which does not work in PvP...at ALL. Possibly with no sensor skill investment. You want untargetable? You should have a bigger complaint about evade target lock. That makes you untargetable with ZERO counters. Yeah it is for all one one second...but that one has no counter. These things you complain about do...and the counter is a simple don't dump your AUX like a PvE moron and have proper things for PvP...like sensor skills.

    Speaking of that list of stuff...if you don't have an invul or 8 and go into PvP...yeah well...you are in a fail boat.

    if the enemy used lambda even if you use intel team + exitus you will be able to attack and if you do not have a good build, if of course it will destroy you in 2 seconds, but I talk about using intel team + trait + lambda that is what makes you untargetable
    Post edited by cesitar257 on
Sign In or Register to comment.