test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Buran Class Ship Customization Broken

jchester316jchester316 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
I just bought my first new ship in a long time - a fleet Buran Class. I am already regretting it.

Ship customization is broken for this one. You can select the Buran class option to default all parts to the normal appearance and texture, but the moment you try to change anything - a hull piece, windows, texture, ANYTHING - the entire thing defaults to the Cardenas class. I can't seem to find a workaround. How was this released in this condition?
Tagged:

Comments

• ageik#6581 ageik Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am experiencing the same issue
  • jchester316jchester316 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Update:

I am now able to successfully select Buran parts, but now the customizer is saying I have not purchased the Buran and need to cough up another 3,000 Zen points to choose that option.

I already purchased the fleet version of this ship! Completely ridiculous. How do I go about refunding this defective purchase?

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Update:

I am now able to successfully select Buran parts, but now the customizer is saying I have not purchased the Buran and need to cough up another 3,000 Zen points to choose that option.

I already purchased the fleet version of this ship! Completely ridiculous. How do I go about refunding this defective purchase?

The Buran skin comes with the C-Store ship.. why would you think you have that skin if you don't own the ship?

If you just purchased the Fleet Variant then the Cardenas skin is the only one you can use. This is functioning as intended.

If you're still having trouble changing parts of the ship, try changing the windows type first. I have found that many times this fixes this particular glitch.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    If you didnt buy the c-store version, you do not have access to the Buran Skin, only the Cardenas skin, this has been the case since fleet ships where introduced in the game
    The forces of darkness are upon us!