test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Permanently Disable All Visuals

michael0525michael0525 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
I find having to repeatedly disable visuals annoying. Does anyone know of a way to toggle off all visuals?
Tagged:

Answers

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    Please be specific. What visuals are you talking about?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Yeah, I'm not sure what exactly you mean by visuals.

If you're asking about visuals such as weapons and EV suits on the ground, those can be disabled in the Character Status window. For EV suits, while equipped, right click them and disable visuals there. Of course when you activate the suit the visual will appear, obviously. For weapons, click the little 'eye' icon next to your weapon as that will disable the visual when out of combat. So instead of 'holstering' your weapon, it simply disappears.

There are also shields for ships that have a visual component. If you have one of those slotted, go to your Ship Status window and right click the shield there to disable. It's also possible to have a Vanity Shield in the Visuals section of your ship. Simply unslot the shield from the Visuals slot.

Other than that though, if you're talking about visual effects, like the abilities on ships in combat or captains when on the ground, I'm completely unaware of any way to disable those. Though I wish there were, at least from other players. It just gets to be too much a lot of times.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.