test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Uniform Visual Upgrade

srbin666srbin666 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
All older Unforms need a visual upgrade to be aupair with the newer one.
i.e. Nemesis , TNG etc all this look unshape compared to new one.

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I agree. The older textures could use a little "face lift" pig-1.gif Especially the canon variants, like TNG S1 or TNG Movies but also older original ones like the Dysons.

One little thing though: You meant to write "en par" pig-3.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    Actually I looked up au pair and on the urban dictionary website that word can be used instead of the word on par. I looked up en par and that is not a word.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I guess I have been thinking spanish, then pig-2.gif

I'll admit my idiocy and dive into the dirt. pig-27.gif And wallow in it. (As if it would bother me, ueeh! pig-26.gif)​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    No, spanish is "a la par", that comes from french au par or on par in English.. :)
    The forces of darkness are upon us!