test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant Purchase Starship

heffernan3heffernan3 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
Hello, Support (from a Ticket # 190622-000149) told me to post here
Thank you for replying back.

Based on the information you supplied, it looks like the issue is the result of a bug and while I don't have a fix for you, I'll gather the details that you've given to me and pass them to the developers for further investigation. If you haven't already done so, I strongly encourage you to submit a bug report on the official bug reports forum. Even though you won't receive a response to that report, it will be sent to the devs and the QA team:

i am Trying to Claim a Ship from the Store that i already own and it wont let me

- tried on multiple characters
- no full inventory
- no overflow bag
- wont work on C-Store or Shipyard guy

fd0afb6876.png

Comments

• heffernan3heffernan3 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    tested again today, still cant buy.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 237 Cryptic Developer
    Hello, Thank you for reporting your issue. I will write up the bug and pass it along to the proper department.
    Thanks may i ask when the next patch is? its been 8-9 days since i cant play STO and id love to :(
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited July 4
    That next patch could be tomorrow or Thursday (unless it is July 4) or maybe next Thursday. Depends on when they have time to put it into the patch. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    Thanks, we just had a patch, the server is back online and i STILL got the same freaking bug

9def6f03f2.png

its been about 10 days since i cant play the game, what now? i bought a ship and cant use it nor the support can do anything, do i need to do a chargeback or anything?
    up also not on the list for todays patch can i play please?
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 6,815 Arc User
    Have your characters with this problem completed the tutorial, including going forward to 2409 if they are TOS or Discovery captains?
    none are TOS or Discovery, just normal 24th Century Starfleet.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 1,670 Community Moderator
    Potentially stupid question, have you made sure to double check that you don't have a copy of the ship in drydock somewhere or something along those lines?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
    yes i even tried it on a brand new char, checked overflow bag, shipyard slots, different characters, inventory space etc..
    another 7 days, does anyone know how much time needs to pass to valid a chargeback?
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 1,880 Arc User
    Probably is a problem with your account, in that case support can help you, perhaps there is a wrong connection to the database or something.
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Probably is a problem with your account, in that case support can help you, perhaps there is a wrong connection to the database or something.

tried support they told me to open this ticket for the devs, they acknowledged it but nothing.
    Patch yesterday and still

fb6ac4d54a.png

gonna wait a week longer then ill Initiate a Chargeback for Fraud.... im sick of this TRIBBLE, all i wanna do is play....
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,399 Arc User
    I don't get it, how does not being able to claim a single C-store ship prevent you from playing the game ?
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
    arionisa wrote: »
    I don't get it, how does not being able to claim a single C-store ship prevent you from playing the game ?

its the only ship i purchased cant afford another one and i refuse to level up the 10th or so character with a newb ship, i purchased the ship in the C-Store and should be able to use it or get my cash back.
    up...