test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Dabo Limit

prometheus302prometheus302 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
Dabo still only takes 100 EC from you no matter what you bid above 100.

Comments

• pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    Confirmed both for EC and Latinum
  • clevermonkey42clevermonkey42 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same. Bet is always 100EC regardless of value in the Bet Amount box. Playing in DS9 with a Discovery Fed captain.
  • jafobss1701jafobss1701 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Yup You can set it to whatever amount. Still only 100 EC or GPL.
  • argent007argent007 Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    confirmed, was attempting to one-shot the endeavor by betting a total of 30,000 GPL, game only took 300 total per wager.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mbaldelli02909mbaldelli02909 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Yeah, I call bull on this/it's not working as implied and the information from the patch is misleading...

Using the standard 100 as baseline, I tried several different amounts and no matter what amount you put in, the standard amount (for total of 300 EC) is paying out... So if this is supposed to be a grind-killer for endeavors, it's only paying out the same amount as though you only put in 100 per slot (300 max).

So unless it's reworked, I suggest people stick to the 100 baseline unless you're just wanting to be EC poor with the new system in record time.
  • jafobss1701jafobss1701 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Yup You can set it to whatever amount. Still only 100 EC or GPL.
    Yeah, I call bull on this/it's not working as implied and the information from the patch is misleading...

Using the standard 100 as baseline, I tried several different amounts and no matter what amount you put in, the standard amount (for total of 300 EC) is paying out... So if this is supposed to be a grind-killer for endeavors, it's only paying out the same amount as though you only put in 100 per slot (300 max).

So unless it's reworked, I suggest people stick to the 100 baseline unless you're just wanting to be EC poor with the new system in record time.

Maybe thats because its only allowing 100 to begin with LMFAO! You can put 1 million in its only going to Take and Pay at 100. So yeah Ya pay 100 it gonna pay at 100 per wager.