test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Instability and lagging out

I have been on-line for the last 3 hours with 2 hours without much of a problem, except for the small bit of elastic banding. However for the last 1 hour the game has become unplayable. This is due to:

1, Serious lag (elastic banding where I walk but always return to the same spot and get stuck)
2, Disconnecting. This has happened so many times I wonder if there is a point logging in or not.
3, Trying to log in but the connection to the server just times out.
4, Getting to log in to character screen to then get kicked as the server it timing out.
5, if you are lucky to get passed the log in screen, choose your character, AND get into game, anything will set off a server time out, like, changing from ground to space, or space to ground, try and do ANY TFO, and best of all, play the game.

If there is a bug, an issue with the game, or anything which can explain all of these problems where it is not the fault of the player, their ISP, or connection to any network, then tbh something is clearly wrong with the game.

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    are you getting any kind of errors when you crash? if so can you pm them to me or post them below
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • xgrimworxxgrimworx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    i'm getting bad lag for the past two days. i get in this fine start playing within 10 to 20 mins it all goes to hell.
    i have good internet 100 down and 20 up and it's wired also i'm up to date.
    Post edited by xgrimworx on