test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

missing Zen

zepharynthezepharynthe Member Posts: 169 Arc User
As a lifetime member I am supposed to receive a 500 Zen/month stipend. I just logged in the first time in several months caused by a serious illness and only had 500 Zen in my account. where are the Zen from my stipends? Tried to ask this in an ARC support ticket, but ARC doesn't have a web support page. their link is evidently broken and has been for years..
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. Thomas Jefferson (et al)

Comments

• nortyfinernortyfiner Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I have the same issue. I have been a lifetime member since 2009 and I'm not sure I've EVER received my 500 zen per month.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,714 Community Moderator
    Your best bit is to file a customer service ticket. Give them your @handle and tell them you believe you've not been receiving the stipend. You can give me your @handles and I can pass it up the chain but beyond that idk what any of us here on the forums can do.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • zepharynthezepharynthe Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    garaks31 wrote: »

First link is a dead link.
    Second link? I already have a post there I submitted 6/23 they still haven't responded to.

Their CS is dead. I blame CBS who doesn't care about their customers in any venture.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. Thomas Jefferson (et al)
    edited July 2019
    Your best bit is to file a customer service ticket. Give them your @handle and tell them you believe you've not been receiving the stipend. You can give me your @handles and I can pass it up the chain but beyond that idk what any of us here on the forums can do.

Use the report option in game it sends you yp www.arcgames.com/en/my/account. that web page simply shows your account info. click on the SUPPORT tab, it is a dead link. No, there's no longer any way for a customer to submit a ticket to customer support. It's like they no longer exist.

and @zepharynthe is my @name.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,714 Community Moderator
    @zepharynthe at the top of your screen click Support. At the left hand side of the screen you will see Contact Support as an option along with Ticket History. Click Contact Support. From there you will see a Submit a Ticket option. Click that and fill out the fields of the report then click Continue. From there you should have a submitted ticket. When you want to check for an answer you will go to Support, and then to Ticket History.

Now you have to submit the tickets through Arc. CS exists for the game it's just a different system.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
    edited July 2019
    @zepharynthe at the top of your screen click Support. At the left hand side of the screen you will see Contact Support as an option along with Ticket History. Click Contact Support. From there you will see a Submit a Ticket option. Click that and fill out the fields of the report then click Continue. From there you should have a submitted ticket. When you want to check for an answer you will go to Support, and then to Ticket History.

Now you have to submit the tickets through Arc. CS exists for the game it's just a different system.

3 different browsers, click on contact support, sign in, get this: 
    Hmmm...can’t reach this page
    Try this

the link is dead just like I said before.

Been doing this for over 30 years. Not a newb.
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited July 2019

3 different browsers, click on contact support, sign in, get this: 
    Hmmm...can’t reach this page
    Try this

the link is dead just like I said before.

Been doing this for over 30 years. Not a newb.

The link is not dead. I just, 2 minutes ago, followed the steps outlined by @darkbladejk . I am using Mozilla Firefox, I'm logged in to my account at arcgames.com and I did exactly what Dark said to do, clicked Support at the top, on the next page, on the left there were two choices, Contact support and ticket history, I selected Contact support and got a choice of , Submit a Ticket or Enter Live Chat. It says that the live chat is available from 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM (Pacific) "all week" but is not available for in-game issues. I selected to Submit a Ticket and got a form to fill out. As I have always wondered, I went ahead and submitted a ticket asking how to find out what "day" the stipend is supposed to hit and told them that I want to know because it seems to be random and that it also seems that I haven't received it every now and then.

The fields for "Product" and "Category" were a bit of a pain. You have to use the drop down to make a selection and then you have to go back in, in the same field and make a selection for the sub category. The new selections for the subcategory are not visible unless you go back and hit the drop down arrow again so if you are not paying close attention you won't even know they exist and, like I just did, you will get very frustrated trying to figure out why you can't continue.

Anyway, I filled out the required fields and hit continue. It processed and then gave me my ticket number so I can track the ticket.

The link is most definitely not broken as I just verified that it works, at least using Firefox. If it will not work for you, it isn't the link, which means it is likely your firewall or A/V.

Just as another test, I went back in after typing all that and selected Ticket History and the ticket I just created, my first ever, was showing.

Edited because I can't type for TRIBBLE.

LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png