test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Phoenix Store Bug

barka2barka2 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
During the last Phoenix Event, the Mirror Universe Phaser Dual Pistols where made available. I have never completed the Mirror Event to attain this item. For some reason, the item shows up as gray and can not be bought on most of my toons even though I have the very rare token to do so, but for a few of my latest toons it allows me to purchase the item. Considering the new changes coming to the game with items being placed into the Phoenix store, I thought it wise to make the issue known so that this bug can be fix and prevent any possible cascading bugs of this nature for me and any other captains. Please help me with this issue and I greatly would appreciate any advice to fix this problem. Thanks a ton!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    cklibcklib Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Grayed items in the Phoenix store typically indicate you already own the item on that character. Have you checked your bank, inventory (including overflow bag), and bridge officers' slotted gear? The easiest way to do that is to be in a social zone such as ESD (or similar), then press U for your character window, and finally click on one of your two ground weapon slots. This will bring up an item selection popup (switch to grid layout if you have loads) listing all slottable ground weapons that you own and telling you where they currently are (on character/BOFF, in inventory/bank). Mouse over each one of their icons to display their tooltip, the location information will be at the bottom.