test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What happened to my EC?

Hi. I'm a fairly new player (loving the game so far), commander and have been gaining energy credits via the exchange and 'Tour the Galaxy'. I got very close to 50,000 EC today and logged off, later logging on again to find I only have 11,000. I don't remember spending any. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Comments

• enterprise1701#6815 enterprise1701 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    It might not be a bug but I wasn't sure where to post this.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    welcome, unknowingly clicked a console that needed ec maybe. these are small amounts, don't worry about the loss. buy infinity boxes from dill store and sell them on the exc. I would suggest.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    > @coldnapalm said:
    > garaks31 wrote: »
    >
    > welcome, unknowingly clicked a console that needed ec maybe. these are small amounts, don't worry about the loss. buy infinity boxes from dill store and sell them on the exc. I would suggest.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Doesn't really work anymore since lockboxes became free.

Some people list 2k BOFF manuals from the trainer at a cool half mil on the exchange... 😜
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    yep boff manuals is also a good way ,dil to ec is not as much as it was but it still works ,then there is R&d matts option , green and blue doffs ,purple boffs and keys...
    garaks31 wrote: »
    welcome, unknowingly clicked a console that needed ec maybe. these are small amounts, don't worry about the loss. buy infinity boxes from dill store and sell them on the exc. I would suggest.
    Thanks for the welcome :smile: I'm not so worried about the loss, just wondering why. I've heard some others have had similar issue. Thanks for the tips!

coldnapalm wrote: »

Doesn't really work anymore since lockboxes became free.

I guess I can sell keys nonetheless. I've seen them from 4 million up.
    yep boff manuals is also a good way ,dil to ec is not as much as it was but it still works ,then there is R&d matts option , green and blue doffs ,purple boffs and keys...

Thanks for the tips!
    Thanks a lot for all of your comments! Nice seeing a community so willing to help the new people here.