test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rekha Sharma Visits Star Trek Online

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
We were ecstatic to have Rekha Sharma come in to the studio to record her lines for Rise of Discovery - and she was kind enough to sit down and answer some of your questions!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11164983

Comments

• jocularijoculari Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Her voice acting is fantastic! Looking forward to seeing her in more episodes.
  • starfarerthetastarfarertheta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    joculari wrote: »
    Her voice acting is fantastic! Looking forward to seeing her in more episodes.

Agreed. Possibly the best heard in the game yet.
  • elvnswordselvnswords Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    Anyone else trying to read the white board... o.O
    Eat Gagh!!! reminder note ::laughs::
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Still looking as awesome as in BSG. And yes, the voice acting was great.
    I wish we had more time to explore her character's development, but I guess for a video game, it was a pretty good setup.

Q is not a bad choice. Kinda on the safe side ;), if you'd actually be in the Star Trek Universe, this might be the only way none fo those cosmic space anomalies or enemy empires can get to you. Probably.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Q is not a bad choice. Kinda on the safe side ;), if you'd actually be in the Star Trek Universe, this might be the only way none fo those cosmic space anomalies or enemy empires can get to you. Probably.
    *cough cough* The Sisko *cough cough*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUEKNu11gFQ
    Also, friendly sentient cartoonish ponies.

#TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    The clip holding the green screen together during the Q&A part made me panic for a second, I thought my kids had damaged my monitor!! Lmao, had to pause and move the cursor over that spot before I realized what it was.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    *cough cough* The Sisko *cough cough*
    Also, friendly sentient cartoonish ponies.

Well... my personal headcanon is that Discord IS Q on vacation or something. So when he's not messing with our favorite Captains, he is dealing with technicolor ponies.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I love everything about Rekha Sharma. I wish she had a bigger part in Star Trek, but I am really happy to see her in STO. Her voice acting was great and it's just awesome knowing she's in the game. She has been really cool in everything I have seen her in (BSG, V, The 100, Star Trek.)

Good actress, really cool person.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • ferroequusferroequus Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Pretty lady, love the emotion she puts into her voice acting.
  • sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
    She's as beautiful a woman, as her character's death in the show was stupid. Shame we don't see more of her.