test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bringing Down the House - Root of the Problem

The Romulan surveyor's equipment is not showing up. Has not been for about a week. I have put in a few bug reports but cannot find them in the "Search for this issue" tab and have seen no response to the previous threads on the forum. So, I figured I would just make a new thread to point this out as I just noticed one of the other threads was originially from 2014.

Hopefully we can get something done for the ability to resolve that mission.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    It was fixed in the patch notes and there have been responses to certain threads that pertained to Bringing Down The House as well on Reddit. Is it still broken today or not? Also, the in-game ticket thing is bugged, you need to look up the Arc Support page to see your tickets. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • captainamerica#5313 captainamerica Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    @sthe91 Sorry I just noticed this so my apologies for the lack of response. :( It was still not working when I posted it. I had checked first, but now it is fine. Apparently your very presence simply makes things "Work"! lol
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    @sthe91 Sorry I just noticed this so my apologies for the lack of response. :( It was still not working when I posted it. I had checked first, but now it is fine. Apparently your very presence simply makes things "Work"! lol

I wish. ;)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.