test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Return of T6 coupon progress

When can we start getting t6 coupon progress again?
Nobody here, but us blue kittens.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    When the next featured TFO comes out. Probably in June but maybe sooner.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • mudd1701mudd1701 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I see. It wasn't spelled out so clearly when they said "from now until the fall you can earn the coupon points."
  • kursed#7599 kursed Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    mudd1701 wrote: »
    I see. It wasn't spelled out so clearly when they said "from now until the fall you can earn the coupon points."
    yep they should have just left Riposta running as the featured till they came up with a new one...

• duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    Confusion is easy when every other event they've done let you get the thingambob during the event window. I'm not a fan of a 1/3 partial event just to draw it out artificially. I assume it made sense to someone at Cryptic to do it this way; but really just teasing people from the players' perspective. Giving us something then yanking it away till 'later'. Just bad P.R. when your job is to make players happy so they spend money.
    i know i even had plans for the ship i was gonna get, any update on when it's coming back? new tfo no word if it rewards coupon progresss
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I don't get the confusion. It was perfectly clear to me (which means it should have been perfectly clear to most of the player base as I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed) that it was going to require several months and multiple featured TFOs to earn the T6 coupon. I seem to remember badd even stating it in plain English in a few different threads before it ever actually started.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
    I think the main confusion is when are we getting progress back?
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    That's today.
  • daefenderdaefender Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    no update yet so far I guess
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I don't see it happening before the Summer event ends.

They don't do overlap on things like this.
    Insert witty signature line here.