test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Science Bridge Officer abilities not available.

captainstatscaptainstats Member Posts: 5 Arc User
This has happened in both combat situations, and out of it.
My Science bridge officer has several abilities that should be able to be activated in say, ESD Space. However, they can't. These include Hazard Emitters, Photonic Shockwave, and Transfer Shield Strength. Science team still works. This has happened before, however it seems that both of my Science Boffs are bugged, as the second one does not appear and has no abilities in her slots. This happens on most of my Tier 6 Ships, including:
Crossfield-class
Vengeance-class
Yorktown-class (And Tier 5 Odyssey-class)
JH Vanguard Carrier
Fleet Eclipse-class
And several tier 5 ships:
Bastion Flight Deck Cruiser
Fleet Assault Cruiser
Fleet Excelsior

The abilities work only one 2 ships in my entire rotation:
Nicor Bioship
the OG Solanae Dyson Destroyer (From the old mission, not C-Store variants)

This kinda irritates me because my build relies on my Science abilities, and only having access to Sci Team is making life very unpleasant.
Supercarrier Resurgent has entered Theatre of Operation.

Comments

• arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I recently had problems with sci skills on one of my new ships. After trying everything else I could think of, I dismissed and then reclaimed the ship and it cleared up.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • captainstatscaptainstats Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    arionisa wrote: »
    I recently had problems with sci skills on one of my new ships. After trying everything else I could think of, I dismissed and then reclaimed the ship and it cleared up.

Only problem with that is most of my ships are lockbox ships. Vengeance is the Kelvin Timeline dread and the Crossfield is well, the Crossfield. So I can't exactly get rid of them and reclaim them.
    Supercarrier Resurgent has entered Theatre of Operation.