test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I have 2 issues

john53ajohn53a Member Posts: 59 Arc User
1. When in the Colisieum fighting the giant worm the consoles on walls are not there but the light effects are. I tried deleting quest and restarting it with same effect.
2. I finally got a Section 31 ship box and put it in store to sell it and when i came back on it was not there anymore, so i lost that and a few other items from the lock boxes. I tried to start a report but report is not showing up.
3. I have been gone for over 8 months and not sure why these are happening, any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• john53ajohn53a Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Ty will try this and see what happens.
  • gregordynatigregordynati Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    john53a wrote: »
    1. When in the Colisieum fighting the giant worm the consoles on walls are not there but the light effects are. I tried deleting quest and restarting it with same effect.
    2. I finally got a Section 31 ship box and put it in store to sell it and when i came back on it was not there anymore, so i lost that and a few other items from the lock boxes. I tried to start a report but report is not showing up.
    3. I have been gone for over 8 months and not sure why these are happening, any help would be appreciated.

I can confirm bug #1. Consoles are missing. Did a force verify on my client, but didn't repair it. As I've seen consoles in missions are en vogue in bug section.