test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game play bug

tdawg65tdawg65 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
I decided to make another Discovery toon and as I was doing the the Romulan missions, I discovered a bug in the Latest Findings mission. I clicked on it and and beamed to the planet but when I go up to the Embassy and click to enter that's as far as I can go. I've checked every level of the Embassy but no sign of where to go for the mission to begin. Is there a way around it or no? I put a ticket in for it and was told to put it here. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    @baddmoonrizin Can you move this. Not feedback but gameplay bug :)
  • iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    If I'm not mistaken you talk to one of the guards to start the mission, not enter the embassy.
  • tdawg65tdawg65 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    It doesn't give me an option to do anything. I've looked for places outside the embassy and also looked to see if there was someone I had to talk to but all it shows on the map is the highlighted area around the Embassy.
    eazzie wrote: »
    @baddmoonrizin Can you move this. Not feedback but gameplay bug :)

I can try. How would I go about doing that without having to make a new post?
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    It's already done. :wink:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    iamjmph wrote: »
    If I'm not mistaken you talk to one of the guards to start the mission, not enter the embassy.

I went back and tried it again and it's the guard on the left you have to talk to. Thank you for your help!!!
  • iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    no problem, glad i could help.