test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quality of live improvements for Armada Fleets

bridgernbridgern Member Posts: 709 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Fleet System and Holdings
As the title say I would like to suggest a few quality of live improvements for Armada Fleets:

1.) Members of different Fleets can already be invited to Fleet Maps that have progressed further than their own Fleet, and this allows those players access to items they would normally not have yet, however this requires a person to be there to go to the map and invite said person to the map.

I would like to suggest a system that allows Fleets in an Armada to open up their holdings and people can join these opened up holdings instead of their owns if theirs are of a lower level.

This would not change anything in regards what is currently possible but eliminate the requirement of a nice person that jumps to the Fleet Holding and invites the player that requested the invite.

2.) One thing has become very clear since the Colony Holding was released is that there are not a lot of fully build KDF Fleets, and this of course is a handicap for the KDF community, that is why I would suggest that while it might not be possible to create crossfaction Armadas, it might be possible to allow crossfaction Fleet Map invites to support KDF players.

3.) Buying Fleet Ships, I hope that it will be finally possible to go to a Fleet Starbase of a different fleet than my own and buy a Fleet Ship without having to leave my Fleet and request an invite to the other Fleet.
Bridger.png
Post edited by bridgern on

Comments

• marcase2marcase2 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Interesting points, but does raise the question why bother building up your own fleet at all if you can get fleet items (too) easily via your armada fleet(s).

I understand where you're going though, as we do the same in our armada (inviting lower fleets to our maxed holding maps, fleet store access etc) but if you want to create your own fleet the downside is that you have to invest in it - otherwise you can just join a larger fleet and do your own thing in a little corner, as it were.

o/
    Marcase-Medal-banner-2.png
    The Mighty 44th. Boldly bashing Borgs to bits since 2010.

• bridgernbridgern Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    True, but that is already how it is, what I propose would not change anything except for the KDF and be only a more convenient way to do things.
    Bridger.png