test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

There's a tree in my way

runebear37runebear37 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
In Bringing Down The House, after talking to the farmers, I get to where the surveyor's equipment is, but there is a tree in its place now. I can hear the equipment humming, but can't reach it. Character is [email protected]

Comments

• runebear37runebear37 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Hadn't noticed the farmers. But, yeah, that's what I'm experiencing.
  • captainamerica#5313 captainamerica Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    yeah I sent a few emails about this. I was told look around, check the walkthrough. But same thing. No equipment. :( I checked on each KDF toon I have as well, no luck. You can hear it hum, you can use the "V" key and your tricorder points to the spot...

• qandiceqandice Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Same here. The map marker shows an up-arrow meaning it's up in the air.
    yeah, I put that in my first email. Looking up there is nothing. That group of targs will drop from the tree branches though. lol
  • disqord#9557 disqord Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    From what I can tell, a lot of maps seem to have had random objects displaced after the update, especially larger, outdoor environments.

I noticed the differences on Otha easily. The map is almost blank but the few assimilated mountain-esque formations scattered about had shifted dramatically.
  • sarah2774sarah2774 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited May 16
    VoF2fnO.jpg
    Post edited by sarah2774 on
  • laughinxanlaughinxan Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    sarah2774 wrote: »
    VoF2fnO.jpg

Same problem here, cannot complete the mission as the scanning device is simply completely inaccessable, there is a tree where it should be.

It takes a strong man to deny whats right in front of him. And when the truth is undeniable, you create your own. - Conrad - Spec ops the Line

Every time I see a wannabe-pro-gamer, the tryhard, I'm instantly thinking of how they often think they are the heroes of supposedly hard games. How it's there words that make sense only to them, but in the end, they are the ones actually hurting and harming the challenging game industry. From defending obvious game-breakers, or demanding others use a mechanic that fundamentally removes challenge. Sorry dudes, your not helping. Your not even helping games become challenging or hard in a good way again.

Games don't feel like games when you can't lose, and also don't feel the same if you can't win fairly either.
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,230 Arc User
    So the root of the problem is an actual tree root?
    Waiting for a programmer ...

qVpg1km.png
    Anyone get this mission to work yet?