test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feedback on the two new Age of Discovery episodes

misanthrope#6636 misanthrope Member Posts: 84 Arc User
The Plausibility of the Possible:

Don't know if it's a bug or not but the enemy npc Klingon ship hulls were wrong in this episode; the Bird of Prey ships had over 100k hull instead of the 51k hull they're suppose to have and the Battlecruiser type ships only had about 112k hull when they should've had 160k.

Impossibility of Reason:

Both Bird of Prey and Battlecruiser npc hulls were at their correct amounts in this episode. The npc snow monsters on the planet, the worms and scorpions were pathetic regarding originality, those exact monsters exist on Nimbus and New Romulus just with different names. Also speaking from a scientific/plausibility standpoint, scorpions don't do extreme cold weather and that planet was just a big ball of ice and snow I don't care if they're alien scorpions or not lol I just can't see scorpions surviving in an environment like that I see them as a "desert" species and not in a frozen tundra. Lastly since the Klingon Bird of Prey and Battlecruiser hulls in the Plausibility episode were different than their counterparts in the Reason episode this needs to be fixed, they need to have the exact same hull health in both episodes otherwise it goes against the laws of well...everything.