test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hur'q Acoustic Resonator r.o.f. is really slow now

duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
Doing the DSC ground TFO with my weapon and it's rate of fire has been really messed with in this patch: 5/14. Can it get fixed or make the damage per hit be higher. Cause at this point, I'd want my lobi back since its been nerfed to hell.

Comments

• lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem with this.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello everyone, Would you happen to have any videos/ gifs/ images of it's ROF before todays patch?
  • duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Here ya go... From STOUnrefined
    He starts off a bit slow but after a minute (at 25:11) he's firing it pretty much at full-ish speed. Though since he's using the mouse to click he generally goes slower than just hitting the keyboard button for it.
    Much faster than the way its firing today!
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    Someone else reported this bug on Reddit.

[PC] Weapon rate of fire severely decreased

The person claims the bug also affects the Replica Thompson Submachine Gun. Speaking of which, someone should also take a look at the following issues:
    frtoaster wrote: »
    2. Is there any reason the Replica Thompson Submachine Gun upgrades from mark infinity to Mk X instead of Mk XII or Mk XIII like the Zefram Cochrane Shotgun? Also, the stated DPS of the Replica Thompson Submachine Gun seems quite low, around 50. I'm not sure if this is only a tooltip bug, however.
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    Someone else reported this bug on Reddit.

[PC] Weapon rate of fire severely decreased

The person claims the bug also affects the Replica Thompson Submachine Gun. Speaking of which, someone should also take a look at the following issues:
    2. Is there any reason the Replica Thompson Submachine Gun upgrades from mark infinity to Mk X instead of Mk XII or Mk XIII like the Zefram Cochrane Shotgun? Also, the stated DPS of the Replica Thompson Submachine Gun seems quite low, around 50. I'm not sure if this is only a tooltip bug, however.

Yeah, I wasn't 100% sure about the Tommy Gun, but I suspected it was firing slower too.