Anyways I am back now.
    So this is what I came up with.
    There are 2 images.
    The first has stars,
    the second is transparent.

G2JswQk.png
    sSJF6Nx.png
    That looks great, thanks! :)
    We did not come here to tell people what and what not to believe in, everyone awakens at their own pace and way.

Love is what truly matters.
  • chilam69chilam69 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    I am playing a game called Last Shelter Survival and there is this player there who acts like he is a child, maybe even a baby. He doesn't believe that I designed forum sigs.... so I made one just for him...
    DXMWkkE.png
    6ISFHW8.png
    So, I had another request through PM. Can you please make your requests in the thread instead of sending me PM messages? Thanks.... So here is the latest image....
    uPCoBcw.png
    6ISFHW8.png
    zAgZ5mS.png
    6ISFHW8.png
  • reyan01reyan01 Member Posts: 12,786 Arc User
    edited August 7
    Edited
    Post edited by reyan01 on
    3U3C0SJ.jpg

edited September 11
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Edited

If I wanted to have a signature for a forums, I would make absolutely sure that what I am showing is what I am promoting. You have a nice signature, however you screwed it up a little. I know that the Rhode-Island Class star ship looks similar to the Nova class star ship but they have subtle differences.

The white ship is not a Nova-Class starship, it is a Rhode Island class star ship.

Rhode_Island-class Starship Information and Image

The other issue is your signature is way too big... 696x296 px. But to each their own.

Post edited by chilam69 on
    6ISFHW8.png
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,618 Arc User
    I'm writing a new series (Star Trek Monroe)
    Could you do me a sig with this?,
    Narendra_class_Support_Cruiser.jpg?version=a85fc272ffce270b79e4e460a3a401ce
    With U.S.S. Monroe NCC-1238-A
    "Retreat?!, Hell we just got here"
    NMXb2ph.png

U.S.S. Monroe NCC-1238-A

Out of curiosity, I thought that Star Trek ships Used -A, -B, -C, etc., etc. With the same ship name before. For example, The 1st Enterprise got destroyed and they made a new Enterprise but called it NCC-1701-A.

I only ask this because in the early 23rd century, a ship carried the call letters, NCC-1238 but it was not named the Monroe. Actually, NCC-1238 was a Lancaster-class Federation starship named USS Jakarta.

Starfleet Museum / Lancaster Class
    6ISFHW8.png
  • azrael605azrael605 Member Posts: 10,564 Arc User
    That ship is from a novel not the shows so I'd guess Raven was unaware of it. That said, the use of legacy registration with legacy name is inconsistent in the franchise.

There were a Hood and Potempkin during Kirk's era, and different ones in Picard's, while having the same names they had different registry numbers.
    There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.

Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.

Robert Heinlein
  • shadowfang240shadowfang240 Member Posts: 33,203 Arc User
    even in RL navies, different classes of ships with the same name isn't unheard of​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."

How Game Devs SHOULD be interacted with:
    http://askagamedev.tumblr.com/post/157238832062/i-remember-your-52080-rule-and-it-was-an-awesome

"Curiosity is bad! It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed...and more importantly, it makes you poor!"

"Beware of dog. Or possibly, enhanced, psycho-addicted, cybernetically-enhanced nightstalker death-dealing dog from hell."
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.

Stand with Star Trek: The Animated Series content for STO! #TASforSTO
    edited September 11
    Okay..... I was just ragging on him.... lol.... but anyways.... I didn't like your pic... it's a nice ship but I prefer ships that look more realistic... So your ship is a Narendra Class Support Cruiser. Well it just so happens I had another Narendra Class Ship image already. So here is your new sig....
    NMXb2ph.png
    6ISFHW8.png
    edited September 11
    chilam69 wrote: »
    U.S.S. Monroe NCC-1238-A

Out of curiosity, I thought that Star Trek ships Used -A, -B, -C, etc., etc. With the same ship name before. For example, The 1st Enterprise got destroyed and they made a new Enterprise but called it NCC-1701-A.

I only ask this because in the early 23rd century, a ship carried the call letters, NCC-1238 but it was not named the Monroe. Actually, NCC-1238 was a Lancaster-class Federation starship named USS Jakarta.

Starfleet Museum / Lancaster Class

In the story series I'm writing, the original U.S.S. Monroe was lost defending a world from the Klingons in 2256.
    The New Monroe was named and numbered in her honor to remember the crew who fought to the bitter end.
    Very nice work
    NMXb2ph.png

In the story series I'm writing, the original U.S.S. Monroe was lost defending a world from the Klingons in 2256.
    The New Monroe was named and numbered in her honor to remember the crew who fought to the bitter end.
    Very nice work

Don't forget to center your signature.... it looks better

6ISFHW8.png
    Thanks, the quote btw is a famous one from WWI
    NMXb2ph.png

> @shadowfang240 said:
    > even in RL navies, different classes of ships with the same name isn't unheard of​​

As example, the decomissioned USS Enterprise CVN 65, and her (announced) successor USS Enterprise CVN 80 (IIRC).

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.

Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.

Robert Heinlein
    > @chilam69 said:
    > Okay..... I was just ragging on him.... lol.... but anyways.... I didn't like your pic... it's a nice ship but I prefer ships that look more realistic... So your ship is a Narendra Class Support Cruiser. Well it just so happens I had another Narendra Class Ship image already. So here is your new sig....
    > (Image)

Didn't mean to come off bad there, I genuinely enjoy minor trivia of all the various media I enjoy, be it books, comics, games, TV, Film, etc. It's kind of like how much I enjoy knowing that the Human ambassador in Star Trek V is the same guy that provided the voice of Ra's al Gul in Batman the Animated Series. Or that The Kurgan Clancy Brown was Lex Luthor in the DCAU.... honestly I can do this for hours, lol.

Robert Heinlein
    Thanks, the quote btw is a famous one from WWI

And here I thought it came from that movie Battle: Los Angeles
    6ISFHW8.png
    edited September 14
    qGHrWRd.png
    6ISFHW8.png
  • reyan01reyan01 Member Posts: 12,786 Arc User
    chilam69 wrote: »
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Edited

If I wanted to have a signature for a forums, I would make absolutely sure that what I am showing is what I am promoting. You have a nice signature, however you screwed it up a little. I know that the Rhode-Island Class star ship looks similar to the Nova class star ship but they have subtle differences.

The white ship is not a Nova-Class starship, it is a Rhode Island class star ship.

Rhode_Island-class Starship Information and Image

The other issue is your signature is way too big... 696x296 px. But to each their own.

To be fair, I didn't make the signature and I can't remember who did.

But accuracy issues notwithstanding, it isn't supposed to be uber-accurate or of incredible quality; it was intended as a message beyond anything else.

And the "subtle differences" are exactly why some of those of us who've been hoping for the Nova class to get a quality pass/T6 treatment for the past five years display that signature.
    3U3C0SJ.jpg