test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Console] Peril over Pahvo!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
The newest featured TFO, Peril over Pahvo, is coming to Xbox One and Playstation 4 on May 14th! You can unlock Lorca's Mirror Universe Jacket!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11153683

Comments

• ukgouki#7276 ukgouki Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    on the ingame callender it shows as starting on the 9th?? would love to know if were going to get a pheonix even soon too as the pc has had 3 since since console last had one....
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    I completed the event and unlocked the perks a few days ago, but other than the vest I do not seem to have gotten the Lorca jacket that's supposed to be a part of the costume unlock?

I've looked in every slot that I can, so was I wrong about the long coat being included or could this be a bug?
  • geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    @captainwells
    Did you look in the list of items at the Tailor?

I know my jacket went directly there.
    edited May 2019
    Yes. I went up and down every possible section of the tailor, but no jacket and I've checked and checked over and again for several days too.

Out of curiosity, what section is it supposed to be in?
    Guess no answer was the answer? Time has gone by and I've still not been able to acquire that jacket ..... so could someone please tell me if "Peril Over Pahvo" was just a bugged out mess on consoles or not, as a clarification if nothing else?
This discussion has been closed.