test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tetryon rep ground set?

keith40keith40 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Will we ever get to have a tetryon weapon based ground set. we have all other types but no tetryon that I can see even though nakura is tetryon space items their ground is antiproton. Think its about time they looked into this since its been missed out of ne rep rewards.
Give us a change for ground stuff not just have to craft tetryon ground stuff.

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The Tzen'kethi one in the Lobi Store.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • telbasta7386telbasta7386 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    Really think the nukara stuff should've been tetryon
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    I believe the Competative Rep set is originally Tetryon based as the weapon was Tetryon.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    keith40 wrote: »
    Will we ever get to have a tetryon weapon based ground set. we have all other types but no tetryon that I can see even though nakura is tetryon space items their ground is antiproton. Think its about time they looked into this since its been missed out of ne rep rewards.
    Give us a change for ground stuff not just have to craft tetryon ground stuff.

The Ground Weaps also have a bit of Sonic of them which drives the walking chandlers crazy if it doesn't stun them first.
    But you're right, 'bout time for some Tet love on the ground.

:: pause ::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6OTNZD7_U
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    All of those look interesting. Though I'm not keen on the Iconian armor visuals. Thankfully I wouldn't have to show them if I didn't want to.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    All of those look interesting. Though I'm not keen on the Iconian armor visuals. Thankfully I wouldn't have to show them if I didn't want to.
    You mean the spandex with glowing lines?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Reputation_System

Spandex? What are we playing here? Champions? :: ptfff ::
    ;)
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User

Yes, that.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • bossheisenbergbossheisenberg Member Posts: 603 Arc User
    The Omega set now has that tetryon autocarbine which is pretty awesome.
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    The Omega set now has that tetryon autocarbine which is pretty awesome.

I just got that for a toon the other day. Love it. I like the fact that at T6, reps offer alternate damage flavours, as it were.

As for the Iconian visuals, I wish we could change the colour of the glowy lines. Otherwise I dig 'em.

Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!