test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Infinity Duty Officer Promotion!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Until May 6th, Duty Officer Packs purchased on PC have a chance to open into a T6 starship, including the Constitution Class, the Vaadwaur Juggernaut, and more!

In addition, we're putting these packs on sale for 20% off!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11150503

Comments

• captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Zen's tight right now, saving up for sale. No, I'm not a fan/expert on Exchange and all, so I won't be wheeling and dealing my way to getting stuff.

But then I splurged what's left of what I got (I was hoping for at least a Sulliban ship/cargo ship, but I got a consumable so I guess I was close) to get three of the Duty Officers packs.
  • ufpdewolfeufpdewolfe Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    What are the odds of getting the ship? Should I go the sell for energy credit route?
  • kavolkavol Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    ufpdewolfe wrote: »
    What are the odds of getting the ship? Should I go the sell for energy credit route?

I've opened about 100 Delta Alliance Duty Packs and just lobi so far. Though I do need the lobi too for some ships/traits I missed the first time around so that's okay. Chance is probably about the same as getting a ship from a lockbox, ie pretty low.

EDIT: Got the T6 promotion ship pack after opening about 200, but instantly got private messages asking if I wanted to sell it, so I guess I just got insanely lucky.
    Post edited by kavol on
    sto-large.jpg